The Menominee County Intermediate School District currently has openings for the following positions:
This position will provide coaching/consultant services for teachers and schools within Menominee, Delta and Schoolcraft counties. Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and advanced coursework in reading and/or professional development in evidence-based literacy instructional strategies.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in the teaching of reading/writing at the K-3 level
- Successful experience in working to differentiate instruction (Students identified as needing Title I, 31a, Special Education services, or acceleration)
- Be able to articulate/demonstrate essential literacy practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, coach, and provide professional development to teachers and administrators
- Demonstrated ability to utilize technology tools for teaching, learning, assessments, and data analysis
- Valid Michigan driver’s license
Salary/Benefit package: Commensurate with qualifications/experience. Contract: 200 days per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) Starting Date: No later than March 6, 2017.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
Send cover letter, resume, certification, college transcripts, application for employment and three letters of reference attesting to the skills and abilities related to this position to of application, resume and credentials to:
Attn: Janene Salewsky – HR/Office Manager
Menominee County ISD
1201 41st Avenue
Menominee, MI 49858
Substitute Aide Positions
Location: Stephenson, Menominee
Salary: currently $10.00 per hour
Substitute Bus Drivers
Salary: currently $13.75 per hour
Qualifications & Requirements: CDL & S&P Endorsements preferred
|Send letter of application and resume to:|
|Contact Name:||Janene Salewsky|
|Contact Title:||HR/Office Manager|
|Address :||1201 41st Avenue|
The Menominee County Intermediate School District is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, height, weight, or handicap. Persons denied equal opportunity based on these conditions may file a complaint with Carol Bergquist, Menominee County ISD Compliance Coordinator and/or the Michigan Civil Rights Commission, Lansing, Michigan.